- “Untangling the Web of Social Media,” In-House Defense Quarterly, Winter 2012
- “Alexander v. Seton Hall University: Refusal To Depart From Precedent Aligns The New Jersey Law Against Discrimination With The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Of 2009 “
- “No Adequate Remedy at Law: The Devil’s in the Adequacy” New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, February 2008
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Member of DRI, Women in the Law and Employment and Labor Law Committees
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a New Jersey Rising Star, 2014
Other Professional and Personal Information
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Gunther served as law clerk to the Honorable Michael Winkelstein, J.A.D., New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. She also served judicial internships with the Honorable Stanley R. Chesler, U.S.D.J., and the Honorable John J. Hughes, U.S.M.J. in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
A Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Muhlenberg College, summa cum laude, (2001), Ms. Gunther received her law degree from Rutgers University School of Law-Camden, with honors, (2005), where she was lead notes editor of the Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion.